I created this page to show you what I am doing at the moment to conquer my life and achieve my dreams.
I live with my family in Toronto, Canada. Here’s what I’m up to right now:
- Attending Ryerson University in downtown Toronto for Business Technology Management, Co-op. I’m graduating in April 2018.
- Working full-time this summer as a project coordinator at a big insurance company as part of my 5-year program.
- Doing post-operation rehabilitation for my left knee. (I had ACL reconstruction surgery on it last June 5.)
- Doing freelance copywriting on the side.
- Publishing a new post here on the blog every Tuesday.
- Sending out my weekly Defy Gravity newsletter every Tuesday.
- Serving in my church as a leader for the university students’ youth group. I lead Bible studies and small groups.
- Mastering blogging and writing as a craft by taking courses about blogging, online business and writing.
- My self-management project at the moment: Training myself to get up every morning as soon as my alarm goes off – no snoozing!
- Some other habits that I’m maintaining:
- A daily cold shower
- My morning routine (meditating, devotions + prayer, morning pages)
- Drinking 4L of H2O every day
Updated: July 4, 2017
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.