It’s more than just a bucket list. This is a list of things I want to do in life that I’m not going to wait around to do. Each day I am working towards things on this list, stretching myself, growing myself, until one day the impossible just becomes… Possible.
I will cross things off when I’ve done them. I may decide that some others just don’t appeal to me anymore. I may add even crazier things to this list down the road.
I hope this list inspires you to make your own and to stop making excuses to live your own life to the fullest and to become the person you were born to be.
(If you want to learn about how you can make your list, check out the first Impossible List ever made.)
Just do it
- Go on my first solo trip to anywhere in the world.
- Fly business class.
- Fly first class.
- See the Northern lights and make a timelapse.
- Travel for at least 3 months straight.
- Do a Round-the-World trip and film it.
- Go to all the Disneylands in the world and film it.
Hong Kong(2007, but I didn’t film it. Guess I’ll have to go back.)
- Anaheim, California
- Experience the FIFA World Cup and film it.
- Visit all 7 Wonders of the Modern World and film it.
- Great Wall of China (China)
- Petra (Jordan)
- Christ the Redeemer (Brazil)
- Macchu Picchu (Peru)
- Chichen Itza (Mexico)
- Colosseum (Italy)
- Taj Mahal (India)
- Swim in all the swimming venues in the modern Olympics and film it.
- Athens (1896, 2004)
- Paris (1900, 1924)
- St. Louis, USA (1904)
- London, UK (1908, 2012)
- Stockholm, Sweden (1912)
- Antwerp, Belgium (1920)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (1928)
- LA, USA (1932, 1984)
- Berlin, Germany (1936)
- London, UK (1948)
- Helsinki, Finlan (1952)
- Melbourne, Australia (1956)
- Rome, Italy (1960)
- Tokyo, Japan (1964, 2020)
- Mexico City, Mexico (1968)
- Munich, West Germany (1972)
Montreal, Canada (1976)(February 2013, but no film. Sigh.)
- Moscow, Russia (1980)
- Seoul, South Korea (1988)
- Barcelona, Spain (1992)
- Atlanta, USA (1996)
- Sydney, Australia (2000)
- Beijing, China (2008)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016)
- Go to the Toronto Christmas Market.
- Do the CN Tower Edge walk.
- Drive through Canada coast to coast.
- Go surfing in Tofino.
- Be a ski/snowboard bum in Whistler for at least a month.
- Go to Silicon Valley.
- Drive a Lamborghini through Hollywood LA.
- Go to all the museums in Washington DC.
- Go clubbing in NYC.
- Drive Route 66.
- Spend 1 month in Hawaii on a surf trip.
- Take a photography class in Iceland.
- White Water Rafting in Austria.
- Ski in the Swiss alps.
- Sail the Greek islands.
- Rent a Maserati and go on a long drive or race around a track.
- Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef.
- Skydiving in NZ.
- Paragliding in NZ.
- Experience an Omakase
- Omakase in Japan
- Take a cooking class in Thailand.
- Learn Muay Thai in Thailand.
- See the Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Get my pilot’s license.
- Fly a plane solo.
- Be conversant in…
- Mandarin – actually.
- Be friends with a panda.
- Have a pet dog.
- Attend the…
- Buy a season pass or a flex pass and go wild.
- Blue Jays.
- Attend an Olympics opening ceremony (Summer or Winter)
- Watch an Olympic swimming final.
- Watch a Broadway show.
- Watch Hamilton live.
- Go to…
- Burning man
- Learn how to sail.
- Take Hip Hop dance lessons
- Work at…
- (And live) a farm/ranch.
- A winery in Niagara.
- Take an improv class.
- Speak at TEDx.
- Speak at TED.
- Learn to play chords on the piano.
- Get better at guitar.
- Play the F major chord as easily as I do the G chord.
- Master the C-G-Am7-F chord progression.
- Master 1 new strumming pattern.
- Learn to strum with a pick.
- Learn drums.
- Go on a tandem skydive.
- Go on a solo skydive.
- Get my email list to 1,000.
- The Daily Blogging Challenge
- The Consistent Blogging Challenge
- Publish at least 1 blog post every week for 1 month.
- Publish at least 1 blog post every week for 3 months.
- Publish at least 1 blog post every week for 6 months.
- Publish at least 1 blog post every week for 1 year.
- Take a cold shower regularly (i.e. at least 5 out of 7 days a week) for a year.
Make my first dollar online.(Dropshipping, August 2016)
- Make a living off my blog.
- Make $1000 freelancing.
- Make $1000 a month for 3 months .
- Self-publish a book on Amazon.
- Hustle Con
- World Domination Summit
- Create, launch and sell an online course.
- Try out podcasting.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Publish a vlog for 5 days in a row.
- Post a video shot from a drone.
- Get certified:
Certified ScrumMaster.(January, 2017)
- Certified Product Owner.
- PMP certification.
- Agile PMP certification.
- Take a Photoshop course.
Sports and Fitness
Run a 5k.(October 2014)
- Compete in the Olympics.
- Get my PADI license.
Learn to surf.(May 2010) Get (passably) good at kneeboarding.(August 2014)
- Get good at wakeboarding.
- Visit a shooting range.
- Try fencing.
- Spend a summer on an Ultimate Frisbee touring team and film it.
- Learn to ski and snowboard
- Ski a black diamond.
- Snowboard a black diamond.
- Take horseback riding lessons. (Those times in Baguio and Tagaytay do not count.)
- Learn to figure skate.
- Learn parkour.
- Learn to do a backflip.
- Learn to do a kong.
- Become a gymnast.
- Do a Front lever
- Do a Straddle planche
- Do a Side Lever.
- Do a manna.
Do a Single Leg Squat.(I’ve always been able to do this.)
- Do a Hollow Back press.
- Do a no legs rope climb.
- Do a freestanding handstand.
- Do 5 pull-ups.
- Do a muscle up.
- Finish an obstacle race.
- Learn to skateboard.
- Learn Mixed Martial Arts.
- Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Learn Muay Thai.
- Learn archery.
- Go to NerdFitness Camp.
Other Good/Crazy Things
- Visit the place of worship of a belief or a style that is different from my own.
- Muslim mosque
- Buddhist temple
- Jewish synagogue
- See Tori Kelly live.
- Take a hacking course.
- Make a terrifying decision to get closer to my goals.
- Pay off my student loans before I graduate in May 2018 (or, at least, have enough saved up to pay it off).
- Save up enough money in my nest egg so that I can live off of investment income before I’m 30.
- Go on a short term mission trip to anywhere in the world and film it (if possible) (<6mo)
- Go on a medium term missions trip to anywhere in the world and film it (if possible). (6mo – 2 years)
Have AYCE sushi by myself.(January 19, 2017)
- Raise $25,000 to build a school with Pencils of Promise.
- Buy an island retreat.
- Build or buy a cottage by the lake.